The UT Tower will shine with burnt-orange lights Friday, November 2 in honor of this year’s distinguished alumni.
Presented by the Texas Exes, the Distinguished Alumnus Awards are granted annually to alumni who have distinguished themselves professionally and through service to the university.
The 2018 recipients are:
- ROBERT A. ESTRADA, BS ’69, JD ’83, LIFE MEMBER
- R. STEVEN HICKS, BA ’72, LIFE MEMBER
- ANITHA MITCHELL LOGAN, BA ’65, LIFE MEMBER
- RICHARD WARREN MITHOFF, BBA ’68, JD ’71, LIFE MEMBER
- WILLIAM P. O’HARA, BBA ’68, LIFE MEMBER
- ROBERT SCHENKKAN, BA ’75, LIFE MEMBER
Want to know when and why the Tower is orange?
Sign up for our email alerts, and we’ll send you an update each time we light the Tower.